This course provides a complete hands on introduction to AWS Key Management Service(KMS). We have a fast paced style of delivery. The lectures and labs/demo are planned and edited to pack the most content in shortest time. This is a must take course to pass the AWS Security exam. Taught by an instructor who has successfully passed the AWS Security Speciality Exam.
What the students are saying:
“The pace is good, the presenter peaks very clearly, and the information is presented in a very straightforward way – it is clear they thought a lot about how to present the information in the most clear and concise way.”
“Very clear Awesome Pace”
“I really enjoyed the course. I picked up a thing or 2. I think the topic was covered well.”
“Great explanation on basic fundamentals”
We will cover topics like:
– Customer Master Key creation with Imported Key Materials
– Generating and using data keys
– Using CMK to import data
– Key Rotation
– Key Access controls
– AWS Managed vs Customer Managed Keys
– Key Lifecycle Management
Why take this course?
1) KMS is integral to encryption of data on AWS
2) KMS is featured in several AWS Exams and heavily featured in the AWS Security exam.
3) To get an good understanding of KMS so you can identify the best solutions which KMS provides and fits your need.
4) You will get all the future updates we have on the course.
5) Get free Course Slides that you can use for study
6) 30 day money- back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied, we will happily refund you.
7) The instructor is 5x AWS Certified including the AWS Security speciality cert where KMS is heavily featured.
What are the requirements?
Basic AWS knowledge is required Basic knowledge of encryption/decryption
What am I going to get from this course?
Student will learn components of KMS and how KMS works Get some valuable AWS exam points by knowing about KMS. Students will be able to learn how to protect data at rest using KMS
What is the target audience?
Anyone learning and using AWS Anyone who needs to secure data on AWS using encryption keys they manage anyone preparing for the AWS Security Speciality Exam and other exams