Udemy / Phil Ebiner | Duration: 1 h 24 m | Video: H264 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 354 MB | Language: English + .vtt | 2018
Start creating your own kinetic typography videos, titles, and motion graphics in Adobe After Effects in just minutes!
Kinetic typography is everywhere nowadays - in films, commercials, music videos, online courses. This 'motion typography' makes your videos look more professional and engaging. While it seems complicated, creating your own kinetic typography videos in Adobe After Effects is quite simple when broken down into the basic animations that are actually happening.
That's what this course is all about - breaking down a complicated motion graphics video, and teaching you how to animate each type of text animation.
• Use traditional cuts to introduce new words
• Reveal text with scale and position animation
• Rotate and flip text onto the screen
• Revolve text onto the screen (like they do in so many commercials!)
• Improve animations with motion blur, easy ease, and graph editing
• Export and upload your videos
• Much more!
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium Download To Resumable: